SABA International Butler Academy is a Butler school providing private Butler training since 2009. Our signature 8-week program teaches students all aspects of residential and commercial Butler service. During our 8-week Butler program our teaching will enhance your interactive skills and we will teach you beautiful skills that are required by our clients. Above all, this course will impact your life forever and ever. You will become a part of our SABA family who we care for and assist.
SABA International Butler Academy provides the highest standards of excellence as we implement a strict limitation on the number of places available on each Butler training course. This allows the South African Butler Academy trainers to ensure that students receive absolute individual attention. Please bare in mind that once you have completed the form below, you will be one step closer to becoming a professionally trained international Butler with the world’s finest Butler School.
Your new lifestyle awaits… working with modern, wealthy guests is all about interaction, product knowledge and life skills. Set yourself apart by becoming exceptional. Allow us to teach and guide you as we draw on our many years of working experience as professional Butlers.
A FEW SUBJECTS WE COVER DURING THE 8 WEEKS:
- History and artistry | The modern Butler
- Food & Beverage Skills | The art of dining | Presentation
- Styles of Service | Values Roles & Responsibilities
- Dining room setup | Luncheon | Dinner | Midnight Snack | Picnic | Air Travel Dining | Yacht Setup | Alfresco Dining | VIP Dining | Ballet of Service
- Wine | Spirits | Cocktails – Mixology | Champagne – Service of all
- Meeting & Greeting Different Cultures | Protocol
- Household Manager | Setting up a Household Manual
- Modern Technology | Household Security
- Maintenance | Chauffeuring | Errands & Concierge
- Cooking | Vegan | Vegetarian | Home cooking | Entertaining | Event Planning | Special Dietary Requirements | Healthy Living
- Artisan Classes | Cheese Pairing | Chocolates | Coffee | Glass Blowing
- Housekeeping | Cleaning Procedures | Laundry | Personal Product Item Care | Silver Care | Antique Care | Special Furniture Care | Roles and Responsibilities | Working with Equipment
- Hotel Butler Service | Arrival Departure Routines | In Villa / Room Dining | Valet Service | Pressing Service | Concierge Services | Shoe Shining | Orientations | Product Knowledge | Standard Operating Procedures | Palliative Care | Opulent Turndown Service | Shaving & Men Grooming Techniques | Styling and Working in a demanding position
- Aviation Butler | Jet Butler | Commercial Butler | Yacht Butler
- Corporate | Boardroom setup | Serving VIP’s and Delegates
- Care of Fabrics | Care of Animals | Care of Special Needs
- Recruitment | CV | Profiling
MAKE YOUR DREAM BECOME A REALITY HERE
You are more than welcome to visit our Academy, speak with students, trainers and management, and tour our exclusive property. Please make an appointment beforehand.
We are a Butler School and focus on practical Butler training, all ages welcome although the minimum age is 18. Applicants with a drivers license will have an advantage to employment within South Africa. It is however, imperative in having a service oriented attitude and the right personality with an abundance of creativity and discipline.
- Complete the below online application and indicate which course you are interested in attending.
- The Academy will contact you to confirm your enrollment followed by a Telephonic / Skype interview
- A formal application form will be submitted to you via email.
- Your application will then be reviewed by the executive committee and admissions board.
- Email your resume and photograph, which will be required on your application form for admission.
Because we provide incredible employment and world class training! There is no match you can see this on our website, facebook page. What sets us apart is; we are real, proactive, passionate and caring!
Read why we are leaders in the world in less than 11 years of providing top training and making dreams come true globally. READ MORE…
“Please note we are a private institution and wish to stay this way, therefor we do not offer any bursaries”